Fillmore Silver Spring Rules
Fillmore Silver Spring has some of the hottest concerts and special events around. But to make sure it’s fun for everyone, there are a few rules that you have to follow.
Make sure you read the rules below so you know what to expect. They will help you avoid any issues during your visit to the venue. Please note that some events may have slightly different rules and management reserves the right to modify their rules for each event.
If you have any questions, you can contact Fillmore Silver Spring at (301) 960-9997
The Fillmore Silver Spring strives to ensure that all of their guests have a great time at the venue. If you need additional assistance while you are there please make sure you let the staff know.
Guests with disabilities can reach out to the box office at (301) 960-9997 to make them aware of the show and date that assistance will be needed. On the show day, please make the door or security staff aware of your needs and they will assist you in any way they can.
If you have any other questions regarding accommodation needs, you can contact Fillmore Silver Spring at (301) 960-9997
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, note the venue’s Clear Bag Policy:
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags (maximum size: 12″x6″x12″) will be permitted
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand, do not need to be clear, (maximum size: 4.5″x6.5″) will be permitted
All bags are subject to search by staff.
Professional photography is not permitted at the majority of the shows, though some performers permit non-professional point and shoot cameras, provided that they are used without a flash. Professional photography equipment (with detachable or zoom lenses) is never permitted without an appropriate media or photo pass.
If a specific event has an exception, then it will be noted if you call the venue to ask.
COVID-19 Related Policy
The venue commits to guest safety by following recommended and required guidelines.
Please contact Fillmore Silver Spring office at (301) 960-9997 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
All lost and found items are taken to Guest Services. To inquire about a lost item please contact Guest Services with a description of the item.
After the event, you may also contact the venue at (301) 960-9997.
Please be sure to give your complete contact information as well as a detailed description of your lost item(s).
Please contact Fillmore Silver Spring office at (301) 960-9997 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to the venue:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12″x6″x12″)
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size 4.5″x6.5″)
- Non-professional/still cameras
- Cell phones
- Sealed packs of cigarettes
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought in to the venue include, but are not limited to:
- NO backpacks
- NO non-clear large purses or bags
- NO illegal substances
- NO drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO weapons pf any kind (including firearms, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc. Law enforcement and security guards are Not Permitted to carry in the venue)
- NO open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- NO pets (service animals actively performing service will be permitted)
- NO laser pointers
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO glowsticks
- NO pacifiers
- NO eyedrops
- NO glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO markers, pens or spray paint
- NO large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO stickers or flyers
- NO ballons, balls, inflatable balls, or frisbees
- NO tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- NO candy bracelets/candy necklaces
- NO Camelbacks or Bota Bags
- NO stuffed animals or dolls
- NO professional recording equipment for photo, video, or audio (NO detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
- NO video cameras, selfie sticks, or GoPros
- NO toy weapons or real weapons of any kind
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
Fillmore Silver Spring reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed.
All sales are final. Fillmore Silver Spring will only issue a refund when a headlining act cancels or postpones their performance.
Smoking is not allowed on the premises. There is a smoking area accessible through the main lobby that is outside.